Follow Me on Pinterest
Follow on Bloglovin

About Me

My photo
A glamorous, sexy, brainy, bad-ass female who knows what she wants, works hard, and goes for it, all while looking fabulous. We may be intellectual, but that doesn't mean we don't know how to have fun and look good doing it.

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

GLAM Up Your Hump Day!: Sunny Side Bubble Bars

While Wednesday might not be the only day of the week that's a drag, it certainly is the day that everyone seems to have to get through in order to trick themselves into thinking it's almost the weekend. Lucky for you, we've decided to give you a glamorous pick- me- up for every terrible Wednesday you have to get through and bust the hump day blues.
Meet the Sunny Side Bubble Bar from Lush Cosmetics. 


This fantastic little gem has gotten me through stressful weeks at work, school and just my life in general. It's like the wine of bubble baths, but better because it glitters and you don't wake up with a headache the next morning. 

When I crumble this into my tub, sweet citrus fills the air and I am immediately reminded of summertime and palm trees even in the dead of dreary winter. While the aroma is enchantingly warm, nothing beats the glittering waters and bubbles that this bar makes in my bath. Just picking it up at the store has me leaving with a beaming smile because of how sparkly it is and knowing that I get the pamper myself in a princess bath soon. As an added bonus, Lush only uses all natural ingredients in their products and leads the fight against animal testing, so you can feel amazing about using their products! If you haven't tried this to unwind I highly recommend it and may or may not use one a month minimum (don't tell my fiancee).

Want to feel extra princess-y? Try adding one of Lush's many Bath Bombs to really experience the molten glittery swirl of Sunny Side. My personal favorite is Big Blue, which is like having my own personal ocean in a bath. It turns the water blue, which really lets you see just how glittery Sunny Side is, and has awesome things like seaweed in it for your skin. Also, it makes me feel like Princess Ariel from The Little Mermaid and even though I may be graduated, that doesn't mean I don't still want to revisit my childhood dream of being her.

So go forth Glam Grads and make your Hump Day Glamorous with a princess bath from Lush Cosmetics!

~Maddie and Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment